Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Second Entry Day 8 1/27/2010

Day 7 1/26/2010


This was a rather normal day. I got up and caught the train. I cut up and peeled a pear which I took with me that morning. I walked to the AIB building from the Hauptbahnhof. I thought I was late the entire time because I remember that we were suppose to go to the Old City Hall at around 9:30 so I thought I was supposed to be at the AIB around 9. Well I didn't get there till about 9:15. Needless to day I was ok. I got there way ahead of time. After everyone gathered we walked to the City Hall and meet the female deputy mayor. I don't remember her name. She told us about the building and how it was built by Augustus... something... in 1738 … I think. They provided us with some drinks. We introduced ourselves talked for a moment. Then after we were done we walked back to the AIB building. We had our German class after waiting around for an hour. After that we had lunch at a sandwich shop. After lunch we sat in a workshop for Maya the rest of the day. I learned a little about the industry here in Germany. After that several of us walked around Bonn trying to find the meeting place for the next day and that ended up taking longer than it should. I didn’t get home till way later than I should have. My host mom ended up calling me to see if I was coming. I talked to Sean and packed for the excursion that we would be going on the next day. I went to bed later than I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment