Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 80, 4/10/2010

Day 68, 3/29/2010

Another week of class, YAY!! Most awesome thing is that class didn't start till after lunch. So, of course, I slept all morning. When we got to class it was all just a work day. We specifically asked for a work day because so many of us wanted one. We are all 'behind' on everything. So we worked for most of the day. Just to get some stuff done to show Judith the next time she would be there. After working all after noon I headed home. This of course wasn't until 11. Tyler and I were partners in game history to present the next day. We put ourselves in partners earlier in the semester. I hadn't worked on the presentation at all during the weekend like I should have. Actually I completely forgot till Sunday evening where I ended up staying up WAY later than I wanted trying to find sources that we could use. After getting a lot of information for Tyler and the power point, I headed home. I did the usual for the night then sleep.


Day 69, 3/30/2010


We started this day out with Game History. The nice thing was that after that we didn't have class. So, we were able to do whatever we wanted. Again, most of us stayed to work. Tyler and I had our presentation in Game Culture today. It was focused on the gaming genre of fighting games. For example, games like Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat. We kicked butt in our presentation. I can only hope that we can do as well on our final project in studio. So after the presentation we watched another one that was also good. Then I worked on my studio for the rest of the afternoon. I don't know about anything else exciting happening for the rest of the day. So went home then sleep.


Day 70, 3/31/2010


Yet another long class day. We started the day with mostly just work. We worked in the morning then around 2 in the after noon we went off to yet another company visit. I'm getting kinda tired of those, by the way. It was ok though because I got to see a lot of stuff that referred to composting and 3D stuff. We got there and headed up the stairs. After that we pretty much went straight into their screening room. They played a few things for us. I liked a lot of their stuff even if I feel asleep during a lot of the presentation. I didn't want to I was just so tired and we were sitting down in a dark room. I tried to get through it without crashing. I nodded off twice. I tried so hard not to but when your tired there isn't much you can do about it. So they talked and we listened and asked questions just like most of the other times that we've gone to a company. The nice thing is that this is the first time that they've offered any help to us. Although like the other place that offered us an internship we probably won't take them up on their offer. So after the visit we either left or went back to AIB to work. I went back to work and after that, of course, I went home for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment