Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 38 2/26/2010

Day 25 2/14/2010

Well I woke up at around 9:30 still under the covers. Adam had apparently already gotten up and was watching Tv. I laid there for a while. This is when things got a little weird, because I already new that Adam still liked me and even after the weird questions last night and explaining to him why I broke up with him. There is no reason for us to be together especially now because of Sean and because of the person Adam has become I don't really care for him in that way but I know he likes me. So he kept hinting that he was resisting kissing me and stuff. I didn't want that to happen in anyway shape of form so after talking for an hour and explaining that although I used to have feelings for him I'm a different person than he dated back then. There is no way that we will ever be that close again. When I could tell that he was still struggling I knew that it was time to get out of the situation. I sat up and grabbed my boots put them on and he gathered his things. I grabbed my jacket and we headed out. He checked out and we headed for home, here. When we got here we found that Nikki was still here. She had taken a bath the night before but she did the same thing I did when I first took a bath here. She used the drain-plug that doesn't come out. When I did it I got lucky and was able to pry it out with my nail scissors, destroying them in the process. However, she didn't have those when she took the bath so the water had been sitting there all morning. I found the scissors had we all had our go at the plug. It took us a while and eventually Nikki got it out. This time my scissors were destroyed beyond repair. So after that Nikki and I went down stairs to make some cookies for our host mom. Did I already mention that Nikki stayed here before I did? Anyway, we made a version of oatmeal clusters they weren't really cookies. It was good but strange because we didn't follow a recipe it was more like just add what you think it needs and hope that it works mix. So we made them and baked them. I tried to call someone on the phone back that called earlier but Nikki wrote the phone number down wrong. After that we just talked while the clusters baked. They ended up being really good even though I don't usually care for oats. After that she gathered her things. We were going to meet up with Natalie again for lunch before she left. We sat down at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Natalie to call and say that she was on her way. We just sat there and talked till it was time to go. Finally it was time to head to the train station to get to the Hauptbahnhof. We met up with Natalie and then we walked over to the lunch place that they wanted to eat at. It was a grill of some sort but it was basically a different way of making a Doner. It was in a tortilla type wrapping rather than the pita bread that is usually used. It thought it was pretty good but still not the best. I guess I just don't like Doners. Well after that we walked over to a place that we could sit down and not get our butts wet in the snow. We finished eating then started to go to the place that Nikki would be meeting her ride. When we got there we found that we were way early. We milled around for a while. This is when Adam started getting calls from his Sargent, which he didn't answer. I didn't know till he got here that he wasn't suppose to be here. He isn't suppose to go farther than 2 hours from his base and he was a good 5 hours away. Well he did another embarrassing thing by asking Nikki or Natalie to lie for him to his Sargent that they had found his phone. I was like Adam don't. Your asking someone to lie for you. When you knew very well that you aren't suppose to be here. Finally I think he understood that they weren't going to lie for him and he stopped asking. During this we decided to walk down to the palace at the other end of this long tree lined lane that was suppose to connect the Palace inside the city to the king's country home. Which in those days would have been outside the city nowadays its less than a 10 minute walk. So, we walked down there and I got some good pictures. We also saw a frozen stream with ducks walking around it that was amusing. Again, we just milled around admiring the scenery and the building. Then we walked back. It wasn't much of an excursion. Soon her ride came and we said our good byes and she left. Not long after that more of the people from Natalie and Nikki's AIB group showed up. I can't remember all their names but the two that showed up were Hecko and a girl. I don't remember her name. Well there was greetings and hellos. Then we started walking to meet up with more from their group. It was rather interesting because I like meeting new people. We walked over to the Doner place again and went into the coffee shop nearby. We all ordered something I ordered a cappuccino. It was cool because this was the first time that I'd ever seen Cappuccino Art. They used the foam on top to make a picture. It was really neat. Mine was a fern leaf while the others had a flower and a heart. So we sat there for hours talking. Adam didn't talk much but Hecko and I talked for pretty much the entire time, till they had more people show up. After they showed up talking nearly died down and I listened a bit more. Well we stayed there for a little while longer till more showed up and we payed our tab and left with them. This was interesting because they were all interesting characters. Although I can't really remember all that we talked about we just talked and got to know each other. at some point we grabbed another Doner at that same place and we started to walk. We walked all over the place. They showed us some of their old haunts and we just followed. Eventually we stopped in the field in front of the University. We stood there and talked more and had some fun. Eventually they had to leave and Adam and I had to head back to the house. So we walked with them to the train station and talked with them till our train came. We got back here and sat at our computers. Adam at my desk and me on my bed just talking and messing with the computer. I got to listen to a fight he had with his ex wife because she threw a fit over me being in one of his pictures. Eventually he went down stairs and I went to sleep.


Day 26 2/15/2010

Well when I woke up in the morning I sat up. Adam was back at my desk on his computer waiting for me. I got up and we just talked for a while again while we were both on our computers. I don't know what he was doing but I was working on some stuff that I needed to get finished. I found out from him that he ended up sleeping on the couch after the talk we had had yesterday morning. Well at around 2 he had to go. It was a rather uneventful morning. After he left I got a shower and got dressed. I headed up to the school because I thought that people were going to be up there. Well I was wrong. No one was there but I decided to stay anyway. I worked on the models that needed to be done and talked to Sean and mom on the internet. At one point I decided to watch some shows that I had missed and things like that. Around the time that I was ready to go, David, Alvaro, and Jacob showed up. They invited me out with them. I didn't know exactly what we would be doing but it was better than sitting in the dark there at the school. So I packed up my stuff and went out. All we did was walk over the outside a bar and watch the costumed drunk people sing to a song. We also talked a little bit. After a while I convinced them to come with me to that Doner place that Nikki showed Adam and I. We got some food and ate while standing inside there. After that we headed back to the AIB. At this point I was starting to not feel good. My throat was hurting so I decided to head home. I think all the partying and smoke finally caught up to me. When I got back here I got ready for bed and after talking to Sean went to sleep.


Day 27 2/16/2010

Well today I slept all day. I woke up to my alarm that morning found out how bad I felt then went right back to sleep. I woke up around 3 and got up. I pretty much just went down stairs and messed with my computer till I was ready for food. I grabbed a baguette from the freezer in the cellar and cooked it. I had just finished eating it and was about to go cook some dinner that Trudy and Vanessa came home. It was a little unexpected considering I didn't expect them till the next day. I felt kinda bad because the kitchen was a little messy from me cooking that baguette. I tried to clean some of it but Trudy didn't want me to. She said that she was home and that she wanted to do it. So I let her. I went back into the living room and messed with my computer a bit more. After a while I went in there and told Trudy that I was going to make myself some dinner. After that she stopped worrying about cleaning so much because I was going to cook. She pretty much went straight to bed after that. I cooked my self some spaghetti and sauce which was really good. Then went back to my computer. After a few hours I cleaned the dishes and put away the clean ones. I didn't like that I had made a mess. Then I went to bed.


Day 28 2/17/2010

This was a horrible day because I still really didn't feel that well and we had to be up so early. It was due to another Maya workshop that they set up for us because the last one was canceled. We went through it rather boringly and he ended up having to leave early due to a deadline that he had. So after that we worked on stuff for studio because it was due next week and we needed to get things done. What made this day so great was that I received my first package that day. It was from Sean. He sent me a bouquet of roses and a bear. I was so happy. It was awesome. I walked around holding my bear like an idiot and I had this big goofy smile on my face. It was so great. I put the flowers in one of the pitchers at the AIB till I could take them home. That was how the afternoon went. After a while we all went home and pretty much nothing else happened for the rest of the day. I took my flowers and bear home and put them in a vase when I got here and then spent the rest of the evening talking to Sean and figuring out what we were going to do in Munich that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment